1.866.206.5285 - email@example.com
Online Store - Lawn & Garden Tools - Farm & Ranch Supply - Made In America
These garden water timers not only save you water they also save you time and money !! Our garden water timers are of the
highest quality and when you buy a digital water timer from us you'll get a price you'll love. Browse
through our water times today.
10 tips for saving water.
1. The layout of your garden is important to saving water usage. When setting the footprint of your garden think about where the water will run off. Running water naturally into a garden bed will keep more water in the garden.
2. Group plants according to their water needs, allowing for a more efficient watering usage.
3. Using a good mulch and thick layer can prevent up to 70% water loss.
4. Watering the highest parts of your garden first to utilize any run off.
5. Dig a small trench around trees to hold water and use a digital water timer to shut off water to stop excessive usage.
6. Water roots, not leaves with a drip irrigation system.
7. Water lawns with sprinkler only when needed and early in the morning to stop evaporation loss
8. Aerate soil to allow for more water penetration.
9. Cut lawns higher. Taller grass holds water better.
10. Select drought resistant grasses and plants.
My Shopping Cart
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Search For A Product