Andersen Manufacturing’s often copied but never equaled Alumistinger
was the first aluminum ball mount in the trailer towing industry. With its
unique stand-out appearance the Alumistinger ball mount offers boat,
snowmobile, ATV, and utility trailer owners the highest quality and best
looking ball mount hitches on the market. The Alumistinger is made of
one solid piece of aluminum alloy with no welds, giving it all the
strength and durability you need.
Is aluminum really strong enough for use in a ball mount? When
Andersen Manufacturing Inc. first released the Alumistinger solid
aluminum ball mount, many in the industry figured we were doomed to
failure. But, after many years and many miles of problem free service
the industry had to change its tune. In fact, many companies have
released remarkably similar products. When you decide to step up from
your rusty steel hitch to the great look of aluminum, remember
Alumistinger was first! Insist on the Original!
Alumistinger ball mounts will never rust and are much lighter
than standard steel ball mounts of similar strength. The aluminum looks
great by itself, so there is no need for paint or chrome that will chip
and peel. To keep the shine, you simply need to polish the hitch from
time to time and you will have a high gloss surface that looks brand
- 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy (solid bar).
- Available in 2", 4", 6", 8", and 10" drops
- All Alumistinger sizes can be used in a rise position.
- Fits a 2" standard receiver and sleeved 2 ½" receivers.
- 1" ball shank hole.
- 8,000lb GTWR and 800lb tongue weight.
- No Paint - No Rust - Forever.
- Meets SAE J684 and V5 certification standards.
- Locking pins available
- Try a Greaseless HardBall on your Alumistinger (see product on this site)
- Fully tested by an independent lab.
- Made in the USA.
If you need more weight capacity on your hitch than the 8000 lbs offered by the Alumistinger tow bar, please look at our Original Rapid Hitch also featured on this site.
Don’t be confused with the knockoffs of our original aluminum hitches made by: DT, Reese, Valley, and Buyers. Insist on the Original!